7.62 High Calibre is a tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5.
A professional mercenary is in pursuit of a certain Russian “businessman”, who stole a large amount of money from his “colleagues”. Now he is hiding in a small country of Latin America to avoid an inevitable punishment. What seemed like an easy task at first, soon turns into an intense and dangerous adventure, for there are many things that must be kept in mind – intricate political situation, confrontation between governmental military and rebels, not to mention a necessity to choose friends and foes wisely.
- Sequel to Brigade E5: New Jagged Union, the best strategy game according to the GameLand Award 2005, “Best Computer Games”, “GameLand” and “Game World Navigator” magazines
- SPM (Smart Pause Mode) battle system combines RTS dynamics with diverse opportunities of turn-based gameplay
- Over 150 accurately modeled firearms with optional upgrades
- Varied ammunition as well as an extensive list of equipment
- Non-linear storyline gives you an opportunity to make your own choices and to reach one of multiple endings
- Over 30 mercenaries
- Upgraded graphics engine – Indiegala en Steam