ABOUT THIS GAME
Get ready to tackle vicious roguelike dungeons in first-person. Barony is a blast alone, but it’s a party when you bring your dungeon-running buddies with you in cooperative multiplayer.
Slay baddies, collect arcane treasures, invoke powerful spells, and tally up your death count on your way to defeating the forces of supernatural evil.
Barony is a love-note to RPG classics like Ultima Underworld, System Shock, & Daggerfall, created by fans of the classics.
- Roguelike elements: Perma-death, cryptic dungeons and no handholding
- Cooperative multiplayer for up to 4 players over internet or LAN
- 13 exotic and iconic classes who improve at what they practice
- Surprises around every corner to be killed by and conquer as you gain in skill
- Deep RPG systems with loads of loot and stats to analyze and synergize
- Tons of adventuring weapons, equipment, lore, spells, & legendary artifacts
- Charming art style, tongue-in-cheek humor and easter eggs for levity
- Steam Workshop support with level editor, exposed assets for easy modding
- 5 years of ongoing free updates from an active team that loves the game
- 2 DLCs offering alternate ways to play with new abilities and items
Dungeon Running for Justice: Story of the Barony
Hamlet is the greatest little city in the realm. That is, it was until the heinous Baron Herx came along and claimed the whole thing as his Barony. He enslaved Hamlet’s people and now he’s an awful undead lich. The whole town’s been trapped in his massive dungeon for decades and now it’s up to a single hero or a group of adventurers to confront him in his hellish lair and destroy him forever. Whether you will die in the dungeons or rise to victory against the Baron and his hellspawn is ultimately up to you.What did Baron Herx find in Hamlet, and will killing him be enough? You might find out if you figure out how to git gud at Barony! – SteamClaim now
Game expires at 06 August 2020 on 16:00