I Wanna Maker is a precision platformer with a robust level editor and online level sharing, based on I Wanna Be The Guy fangames.
Create complex levels using a wide variety of objects, a powerful events system, and customizable visuals. Browse levels online, make playlists, and take on challenge modes!
- Make your own levels with 60+ objects and a flexible events system which enables endless possibilities
- Play thousands of levels created by the community for a variety of skill levels
- Speedrun leaderboards for each level
- A variety of challenge modes, for trying out the best levels or searching for undiscovered gems
- Incredibly precise controls
- Over 60 unique objects
- A flexible event system to make complex contraptions with endless possibilities
- Many tools such as group selection, duplicate, undo+redo, object behavior parameters
- Dozens of visuals for blocks, spikes, and backgrounds, each color-customizable
- Over 100 music tracks licensed as free-to-use, with in-game credits
- Filter levels by newest, rating, difficulty, tags, name, author, and more
- Take on a variety of challenge modes, for trying out the best levels or searching for undiscovered gems
- Make public playlists of your favorite levels, curating specific levels, or anything you want
- Speedrun leaderboards for each level with watchable replays
- Follow your favorite level makers to never miss their new levels
- Customize your character and online profile
The game is planned to be Free to Play, with no monetization or ads or anything. We’re excited to make a free tool like this so that everyone can enjoy using the level editor, and participate in the community!
The game is currently in an ongoing playable beta. Please give us feedback in our Discord server or in the Community section. – SteamClaim now