Relaxing sailing experience. Discover Akalana Islands.
Explore Akalana Islands, an idyllic Caribbean location offering sunset sailing around bays and open seas. Learn the basics of sailing, including steering and speed management ( how to sail upwind and downwind ).
Beginners friendly! No prior experience required!
- Your own small interactive sailboat. Steer and control the sails with simple keyboard controls.
- An idyllic Caribbean location to explore. Look around using your mouse or change camera position for a better view.
- Immersive audio with sailing and ocean sounds.
- Simple, but realistic sailing mechanics. To sail upwind, you need to zig-zag and tack, like in real life.
- An optional voice-over instructor to give you some basic tips on how to sail.
- Easy Race – Race and compare your score with the global community of players
- Multiplayer – Sail with friends, including sailors sailing in VR Regatta!
Akalana Islands map
1. Half Moon Bay, 2. The Hei Tik Island, 3. Jade Island, 4. Iguana Rock, 5. Whale Island, 6. Shipwreck Atoll, 7. David’s Shoals
STEERING – A, D SAILS – W, S
There is no goal. Just explore and enjoy.
MarineVerse is a team of creatives and advocates for sailing and emergent technology. Our mission is to inspire, train and connect sailors, and share the feeling of this amazing sport with a wide global audience. – SteamClaim now