Plot of the Druid: Nightwatch is a free prologue to the full game Plot of the Druid.
A fantasy point-and-click adventure game that uses high-definition hand-painted drawings to capture the feel of old-school pixel art. The script has dry, sarcastic British wit that’s reminiscent of Simon the Sorcerer, Discworld, and Harry Potter.
• The player can decide whether to deal with a situation as a human or as a ferocious animal. Well, maybe not that ferocious, but one with a unique skill set.
• Beautiful hand-painted HD artwork in the style of old-school pixel art.
• One hour of gameplay.
• Meet wacky characters, ALL fully voiced.
• Cool references to classic LucasArts and Sierra games.
• Two difficulty levels: Young Apprentice and Master of Disaster.
• Smooth 2D animations, including thrilling cutscenes.
• Immersive, charming background music.
• A hotspot reveal option to avoid pixel hunting.
• Available in Hebrew, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian translations.
• And the wind cries Mary! – SteamClaim now