Kingdom Come: Deliverance is a story-driven open-world RPG that immerses you in an epic adventure in the Holy Roman Empire. Avenge your parents’ death as you battle invading forces, go on game-changing quests, and make influential choices. – Epic Games
Game expires at 20 February 2020 on 17:00
It is perhaps a decade into our future… Mankind’s future. The economies of the world have imploded. Governments have waged war on both their neighbors and their own citizens. There has been a complete collapse of society, order, infrastructure, and morality. Horrific weapons have scarred the earth and vaporized entire cities. Those who have not yet perished are forced to scavenge and struggle for survival. This is their new reality. Hordes of disfigured creatures hunt for food. Gangs of bandits rob, kill, and loot. You are but a dim flicker of light in a dark and dying world. This is the world of Waste Walkers.
- Character Creation, Customization, & Progression
- Skill System
- Dynamic & Compelling Main Story
- Open World
- Huge City Map With Miles Of Land To Traverse & Over 120 Interior Areas To Enter & Explore Including A Metro System Under The City Which Is Almost As Large As The City Itself
- Semi-Randomly Generated Gameplay
- Chilling & Unique Atmosphere
- Diverse & Memorable Characters
- Realistic Hunger & Thirst System
- Face Constant & Ever Evolving Challenges
- Background Story & Fictional Lore (Story Rich)
- Open Class Leveling System
- Player-Managed Colony System
- Arena Mini Game
- Field Of View System (Can be disabled)
- Randomized Music & Environmental Ambiance
- Foraging, Hunting, Crafting & Scavenging
- Light & Easy To Use Crafting System
- Totally Randomized Loot
- Hand Crafted Environments
- Original Soundtrack
- Stunning Sound Effects
- Dozens of Different Enemies Including Mutants, Bandits, Wild Animals, & More
- Open Environments
- Deep Combat System
- Full Mouse & Keyboard Support
- Over 55 Side Quests
- Randomized Events
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Hundreds Of Choices For Equipment
- Fully Equippable Characters
- Countless Hours Of Gameplay (Side Quests, Short Main Quest)
- Endless Replayability – Indiagala
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
Tell me more about the game!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!
What makes it special?
- single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
- unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
- non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
- unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
- custom keyboard and gamepad support
- around 6-10 hours of gameplay
- in-game dialogues in English or German
- fun for all ages – Indiagala
Set in the fictional Eastern European country of Ghulovka, amidst a terrible civil war, Affliction allows players to take on the role of Vasya, a patient plagued by nightmares and fractured memories, who awakes inside of a cell in a bizarre research facility where grim human experiments are taking place. With no memory of their reason for being there, players are forced to fight for their survival through a hellish catastrophe while frantically seeking answers to discover the truth behind their identity and unveil the mystery surrounding the horrific true purpose of the complex. – IndieGala
“The best platformer of 2019.” Horace is a huge platforming adventure which pushes the boundaries of the genre with a profound story of a small robot learning of life, the universe and Douglas Adams. Made by videogame lovers for videogame lovers! – Epic Games
Game expires at 23 January 2020 on 17:00
This game lets you try on the role of a Supernatural Newspaper Agency boss and editor. The world it takes place in is a dark and haunted one, with ghosts, zombies, monsters and even shapeshifting murderers, pretending to be human after they have stolen their victims’ bodies or infiltrated the humanity. It was inspired heavily by the works of H.P.Lovecraft and it builds on the atmosphere of uncertainty and noir of the 1940s.
Send your sextet of weathered journalists, detectives and occult specialists to investigate murder, affair, and horror in the Town.
Each time, the story will be different. Sometimes, a werewolf is shredding innocent (and less innocent) victims to pieces and it is your task to unmask the creature. Other times, it will be a body stealing alien from outer space, a mummy that some misfortunate archeologist has excavated and is now haunting them. Perhaps it will be Jack the Ripper, still mysteriously alive and lurking in the streets at night.
Or maybe there is a really bad big tentacled monster hidden in the cellar of the University?
It is for you to find out and entertain your readers while bravely standing up against ancient evil. – Indiagala
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun’s army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you’re expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You’ll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you’re lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics – Indiegala
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon’ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle’s progres – Indiegala
A curious mix of fast-paced 2D shooter, exploration, adventure and diplomacy, straight from 1993. Save humankind and countless other intelligent species from slavery or extinction, while unraveling and altering the history of a colorful universe. – Slant.co
Multi-platform Open Source port of the classic sci-fi game Star Control 2
Hundreds of stars, each with many planets this is a big game.
The ultimate DARKSIDERS II experience! 1080p native resolution. Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution. Improved Graphic Render Engine for even higher visual quality, lighting and shadows. Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics. – Epic
Game expires at 09 January 2020 on 17:00