BombTag is a free to play online-multiplayer game inspired by Bomberman. Like the classic game, BombTag features fast-paced and chaotic gameplay, with most rounds lasting just a few minutes. Drop bombs, blow up crates, collect powerups, and blow up your enemies – but be careful not to get blown up first! – SteamPlay now
In a mashup of RTS & Tower Defense, GUNS UP! is an action packed strategy game lets you build and upgrade your defenses, take your army onto the battlefield to wreak havoc on other players.
Strategic control of the battlefield is achieved through the careful deployment of units and special abilities, smokescreens, bombing runs and more. Specials drop during combat but can also be earned as rewards for victory and brought into the next battle.
- Real-time Strategy – Send your troops into battle to attack others or defend your base. Support your soldiers by giving orders and backing them up by deploying special attacks during battle.
- Player VS Player – GUNS UP! features asynchronous Multiplayer battles where attackers are pitted against other player’s defending bases. View replays of your opponent’s attacks and perform successful retaliations to earn bonus loot and resources.
- Defense – Layout, expand, experiment and upgrade your base to create a fine tuned defense against attackers. Successful defends earn rewards even when you’re away.
- Offense – Expand your roster by recruiting new Soldier classes. Upgrade and customize your troops as you gather loot in battles. Soldiers can gain veterancy and be used in multiple battles or base defense. Earn Medals to permanently boost the stats of your units.
- Alliance Competitions – Join up with friends to battle other Alliances for loot and bragging rights on the leaderboards. Each Season the top alliances are awarded loot and badges. – Steam
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though… A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
• Visceral Gore – KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
• 6 player co-op or solo play— A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
• Versus Survival Game Mode – Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
• Terrifying Zeds – New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the player’s party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
• Unique Blend Of Weaponry – From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall “Mad Scientist” weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer- SteamClaim now
Game expires at 16 July 2020 on 16:00
The Cycle is a free-to-play, multiplayer FPS with a unique mix of PvP & PvE. You are a Prospector on the edge of space in pursuit of fame & fortune. Outsmart your enemies to finish the most contracts & escape before The Cycle, a deadly storm, hits you!
FORTUNA FAVORS THE BRAVE!
On the path to glory you’ll have to overcome the odds – beat other players, take out vicious beasts, complete the most contracts and escape the deadly storm!
SOLO, DUO OR SQUAD?
No matter what you chose, whether you’re a lone wolf or a tactical team player, whether you play it safe or risk it all in your quest for fame, your fortune lies in your own hands!
FIGHT IT YOUR WAY!
In The Cycle, you don’t need to rely on getting lucky loot – you make the decisions! Pick your weapons, weapon mods and special abilities ahead of time, and outsmart your opponents on your road to victory.
THIS WORLD IS YOURS!
The Cycle is an ever changing live game and Season 3 brings the brand new Prospect Station Hub, exciting new contracts and weapons, and much, much more! Join our active community, chat with the devs on Discord and become part of the open development of The Cycle!Claim now
Until 22 July the roque Starter Pack (40 dollar) is free!
Fight to become the biggest crab on the island!
Intense real-time multiplayer action. Up to 100 players per game. A huge island world is waiting to be explored and conquered. Join the onslaught: Scrap, scavenge and slaughter your way through waves of crustaceans. Can you become the King of Crabs? Climb to the top of the leader-board to prove you’re the mightiest crab in the land!Claim now
Manage your own farm and drive massive machines in an open world! Farming Simulator 16 allows you to manage your own realistic farm in extraordinary detail. Plant, grow, harvest, and sell five different crops, raise cowsClaim now
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition enhances the bold new franchise to the fighting game genre from NetherRealm Studios. Featuring six new playable characters, over 30 new skins, and 60 new S.T.A.R. Labs missions, this edition packs a punch. In addition to DC Comics icons such as Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, the latest title from the award-winning studio presents a deep original story. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred. – Steam
Game expires at 26 June 2020 on 8:00
You’re a survivor of the AME-3 Virus that has taken over causing your city to go on Lockdown, trapping anyone who was left behind inside. There’s one way out, an airlock located at the edge of town. You’re not alone, the undead that have infested the city are hunting, and the other survivors are searching for a way out, trust no one, living or dead. Find the Key Card that is hidden within in the town, and be the lone survivor to escape the city, or die trying..
- Multiplayer up to 10 Players – be the Lone Survivor to Escape Morristown, or Group up with Others to Escape Together.
Battle with up to 10 friends or join an open match to experience Survival Escape Gameplay like never before. Battle with Melee, Guns, and your wits to be the survivor. – SteamClaim now
Unfortunate Spacemen is a multiplayer game about space-based murder in space! Spacemen work diligently to be rescued from their failing outpost, but not everyone is who they claim to be… Death is part of life in space, and you’re no exception to the rule. Paranoia runs rampant.
- Shapeshifter Mode: Survive, hunt, or complete randomized objectives to escape, in desolate settlements, arctic outposts, derelict space stations, warp-speed hypertrains, or ancient digsites across 15 distinct alien locales, and up to 16 players per match!
- As a Spaceman, complete objectives to call for rescue, or go hunt the Monster in packs!
- Mimic and devour the Spacemen as the Monster from the blackest reaches of the galaxy! Lay traps, disguise as other players, or take them head-on in your devestating Monster Form!
- Solo / Co-op Story Mode: Fight against the Crumerian insect swarm as you battle with up to 5 friends through the bonus story mode!
- Solo / Co-op Survival Mode: Survive with up to 9 other friends for as long as you can against progressively more difficult waves of enemies!
- Proximity Chat: All in-game communication fades with distance from the speaker, so you can roam, sneak, hide, and eavesdrop as you hunt or run from other players!
- Security Guards (Bots) roam the facility. Use them to help learn the ropes and practice, or just add them for more chaos to a multiplayer game!
- Rank up through The Company to unlock new customization and perks to customize your look and your playstyle! -Steam
Game expires at 19 June 2020 on 1:00
SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION
The ULTIMATE collection is here!
It all began in ’93, and now, the weapon-based fighting game series that swept the world is ready to be taken home in a new stellar collection! Six NEOGEO titles as well as one mysterious, unreleased game are featured! Each game features Online Battle Modes as well as a Museum Mode and Music Player. This collection is a must-have for all SAMURAI SHODOWN fans across the globe!
Seven SAMURAI SHODOWN titles in total!
SAMURAI SHODOWN was originally released on the NEOGEO in 1993, followed by its sequel SAMURAI SHODOWN II in 1994. The series became a trilogy in 1995 with SAMURAI SHODOWN III, followed soon after SAMURAI SHODOWN IV AMAKUSA’S REVENGE released in 1996. Seven years later the series returned with 2003’s SAMURAI SHODOWN V, and SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL released the following year on the NEOGEO… The new SAMURAI SHODOWN NEOGEO COLLECTION also includes a title never before released to the public. SAMURAI SHODOWN V PERFECT is a mysterious final version of SAMURAI SHODOWN V SPECIAL.
Each title comes with online versus battle modes!
Get paired up with warriors of a similar level with Ranked Match, or just blow off some steam with Casual Match. Invite your friends (or foes) for a beat-down in Challenge Friend. Now you can take on SAMURAI SHODOWN fans across the world with the push of a button.
*Note: An Epic Games account is required to play Online Battle Modes. Online Battle Modes are only available for English ver. SAMURAI SHODOWN titles.
A Museum Mode brimming with content!
The Museum Mode is packed with over 2,000 precious development documents and images; it is everything a SamSho fan could want! There are even hours worth of candid videotaped interviews with the developers, as they discuss what happened during development back in the day. Prepare to dive straight into the world of SAMURAI SHODOWN with this collection!
Over 200 tracks in the Sound Player!
Relive the excitement of the SAMURAI SHODOWN series by listening to all of the individual titles’ soundtracks. In the Music Player found inside the Museum, there are over 200 tracks to choose from, spanning all six titles.
Players can select between either Japanese or English MVS arcade versions for each title in the collection. Other features include scanlines for that retro flair, save functions, and an Arcade Mode that can be set to FREE MODE, meaning no more game overs!
Add Epic Account
This game uses Epic Online Services to support online cross-play between the Steam and Epic Games stores. Connecting your Epic Account with your Steam Account allows you to play with friends from both accounts. – Epic Games
Game expires at 18 June 2020 on 16:00