Waking up in a strange place with no memory of who you are, you must undertake the difficult and arduous journey of finding out who you really are. The only clue you have is a hastily written note telling you to meet a stranger in the nearest town. Thus begins your first step into the wondrous and dangerous world of Eschalon: Book I.
Eschalon: Book I is a role-playing game game designed from the ground up to offer an experience not unlike the classics of the RPG genre. You’ll venture through massive outdoor environments and delve deep into sprawling dungeons as you seek to uncover the mystery of who, or what, you really are.
This title was developed with the classic role-playing fans in mind. It sports an old-school feel, isometric graphics, large open-ended world, and classic cRPG gameplay mechanics, just to fit perfectly with your idea of how a computer role-playing game should be like.
- Eschalon: Book I is a turn-based, single-player RPG that’s carefully designed to feel like the great old school RPGs of the past such as Ultima or Might & Magic.
- Choose from 24 unique skills to make the character you want and 8 base attributes that affect your character’s every action throughout the game.
- A combination of randomly generated treasure and carefully hidden goodies means that no two games will play the exact same way. – GOG
Based in Feudal Japan, Disgraced allows you to assume the role of a soldier who was reluctantly conscripted into the newly proclaimed Shogun’s army. Serving a corrupt and tyrannical government, you’re expected to follow orders and commit terrible atrocities. Torn between duty and justice, you must choose your own path, and forge your own destiny.
Disgraced is a role playing game that follows a fictional storyline based on real events. Your character will participate in a resistance movement determined to bring freedom and justice to Japan.
Build Your Resistance
- Disgraced puts you in control of your own rebellion! Using whatever resources and funds that are available to you, build, manage, and upgrade your very own rebel faction!
Assemble Your Team
- Disgraced features battles that require planning, and strategy in order to claim victory. Choose from a wide selection of companions to accompany you on your quest for freedom and hone your skills as a team!
- Disgraced is a game about striking back against an unjust, and corrupt government. You’ll need to meticulously plan out your raids in order to be successful, and use whatever you’re lucky enough to get your hands on. You can follow the path of a ninja, a ronin, or anything in between. You play how you want to play.
- Fictional Story Based on Real Events
- Character Creation, & Development
- Open Class Leveling System
- Dynamic Story & Decision System
- Open World Exploration
- Many Unique Locations To Discover
- Diverse & Unique Characters
- Advanced Companion System
- Faction System
- Faction Supply & Upgrade System
- Base Upgrade & Management System
- Arena Mini Game
- Hundreds of Choices for Equipment
- Historically Accurate Weapons & Armor
- Equipment Durability & Degradation System
- Face Constant & Evolving Challenges
- Randomized Loot System
- Dozens of Different Enemies
- Advanced Combat System
- Dozens of Side Quests
- Multi-Layered Skill System
- Hundreds of Skills
- Limitless Replayability
Visual & Audio Features:
- Consuming Atmosphere
- Authentic Soundtrack
- Day/Night Cycle
- Randomized Weather Patterns
- Fog of War
- Detailed Environments
- Over 150 Maps, Areas, & Lands to Explore
- High Quality/Hand Drawn Graphics – Indiegala
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon’ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle’s progres – Indiegala
The Battle for Wesnoth is an open source, turn-based strategy game with a high fantasy theme. It features both singleplayer and online/hotseat multiplayer combat.
Explore the world of Wesnoth and take part in its many adventures! Embark on a desperate quest to reclaim your rightful throne… Flee the Lich Lords to a new home across the sea… Delve into the darkest depths of the earth to craft a jewel of fire itself… Defend your kingdom against the ravaging hordes of a foul necromancer… Or lead a straggly band of survivors across the blazing sands to confront an unseen evil. – wesnoth
Control powerful mechs from the future to defeat an alien threat. Each attempt to save the world presents a new randomly generated challenge in this turn-based strategy game from the makers of FTL. – Epic
Game expires at 20 December 2019 on 17:00