“At fifty degrees below zero frostbite can strike in as few as five minutes”
A poetic survival horror set in a future where climate change has rendered Britain an arctic wasteland.
- On your pilgrimage to Steel Henge you can only take what you can carry, so choose carefully what you leave behind.
- Immerse yourself in this starkly monochromatic world as you scavenge for fuel, take shelter in the shadows, and burn stories to stay warm.
- A malevolent presence lurks between the words, just out of reach.
- Alone, you must sacrifice everything you knew to deliver the bitter truth of this world to future generations.
- A brief but intense 20 minutes.
“Once a year at steelhenge, on the summer solstice, we bring messages from our travels.
Tales of life before the last winter, tales we choose to preserve.
We mark our messages in the metal, so our descendants will remember the mistake we made:
we did not confront our imaginary Leviathans.” – Steam