Underworld Idle is an idle game about underworld management.
The basic mechanics: higher-order units create lower-order units. If you’ve played games like Swarm Simulator or Antimatter Dimensions, you should be familiar with these mechanics. However, in Underworld Idle I present my own take on these mechanics.
- Factions (demons, undead, utopians, and blackseekers). Each faction is responsible for producing its own resource.
- Mechanics of creating units. For example, higher demons create lower demons, and so on. The same about units of undead, drowners and warlocks.
- Infinite progression. Start with a small number of resources and expand into a long list of units and huge numbers.
- Infernal Contracts – Prestige Mechanics.
- A variety of locations: lab with energy crystals, junkyard, library with grimoire (containing dark spells). – Steam