“Untrusted – Web of Cybercrime” (or in short, “Untrusted”) is an online multiplayer (10 to 16 players) hacking/social deduction game inspired by the Werewolf/Mafia genre and similar games.
In Untrusted, hackers from the fictional NETSEC group are tasked in hacking a specific server on a computer network. NETSEC members must use their skills and wits to outsmart the undercover AGENTs that will try each night to perform arrests or have other players become snitches for them.
The game ends as soon as the NETSEC group gains root access of the target node (meaning that they completed the hack opeartion) or when all AGENTs or NETSEC members have been eliminated from the game. If the NETSEC operation leader gives root access to an AGENT member however, it is also instant game over.
Role playing, deception and deduction are key aspects of the game, which currently features 23 playable classes with more than 80 unique skills, with two factions and neutral classes that may overthrow the game by siding with either faction.
Untrusted is a complicated game, that requires an inch deep, but a mile wide knowledge of the game to start enjoying it fully – expect to be confused, lied to and surprised from the very first moment you open the tutorial – join our friendly community and never be afraid to ask for help!
- Hacking themed game focused on social interactions.
- Hack into computers and analyze their log to find out who is telling the truth
- Keep your personal log and cross-reference data to find out who are the undercover agents
- An amazing, friendly community ready to welcome you
- Multiple winning conditions for both factions: hack or murder your way to victory.
- 2 Factions and many neutral classes
- 23 Unique classes
- More than 80 unique skills
- Unlock avatars and badges as you win
- No bogus IP addresses! All IP addresses are from RFC 5737, for all of us IT people :3
- Discord integration – Steam